First Ipsy Bag

Discussion in Product Reviews started by Rosyrain • Aug 20, 2015.

1. Rosyrain

RosyrainActive Member

Threads:
    My daughter got her first Ipsy bag with the subscription I signed her up for and she absolutely loved it. She got 5 products in all and most of them were full size portions. I was halfway expecting the bag to be filled with cheap garbage, but was pleased to see that the items were nice good brands. This is a good way to get some new beauty products.

2. MyDigitalpoint

MyDigitalpointActive Member

Threads:
    Ah, what a rewarding surprise! And a good way to guarantee people's loyalty to Ipsy because this offer proves they really do care for their subscribers.

I can see you daughter probably jumping of joy after this gift :)

3. BeccaShopper

BeccaShopperNew Member

Threads:
    Oh, that's great to hear! I've been checking out some ways to try new beauty products, and Ipsy was one of the things I was considering, but I wasn't sure about it! I think I will most likely subscribe now. That's awesome that she got nice brands and that some were full size also, it seems like a great service!

4. Rosyrain

RosyrainActive Member

Threads:
    I think I am going to sign up for one of these subscriptions too, but I will probably use Birch box or one of the others. This way my daughter and I can do trades if we get products that we don't want. She was so excited to receive her bag that she was showing it off to everyone.

5. Lushlala

LushlalaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I had to Google this site as I'd never heard of it before! I like the website, it's very girlie! It also seems like something I'd be interested in trying, but I'd be wary of them giving me a lot of stuff I don't like. I think the novelty would probably wear off for me after a few go's. IDK I guess I'd have to try it first. I saw quite a lot of brands I'm not familiar with or none that I really like.

6. isabbbela

isabbbelaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I hear Ipsy is a great Beauty subscription box. I have signed up for Birchbox before and I enjoyed it, but I did not think it was worth $10 for it. I hear it improved now. I watch videos online from beauty girls and most of them prefer Ipsy over Birchbox.

7. thatnewmommy

thatnewmommyActive Member

Threads:
    What exactly is Ipsy? I have received emails about it but I think they're spam and always delete them without reading them. What kind of beauty box is it?