Fisher Price 3 in 1 Rocker Swing

Discussion in Product Reviews started by Amanda K • Sep 26, 2014.

1. Amanda K

Amanda KActive Member

Threads:
    I got this from a secondhand shop, and I have not even googled recalls, so please take my wholehearted endorsement with a grain of salt. But, I do whole indeed wholeheartedly endorse this product. My son is twelve weeks old, and this is how we measure his growth. Every week we take a video of him in his little swing and observe how much (or little) of the giraffe on the print is visible. It is the only piece of baby equipment that he has liked for his whole short life. The bouncy chair fell out of favor weeks ago and he won't sit in it for a moment. Batteries last forever in this. The battery life is long enough that I don't even know offhand what size it uses. I know the mobile over my son's bassinet takes four AA batteries, by contrast. I've had to change them at least three times since I changed the swing's batteries. Since my little one is trying to sit up these days, I'm grateful for the tilt that keeps him from falling out. It's cleverly designed. And, when he outgrows the swing (sob) it can still be a little rocking chair for him to use.