Fit For Less?

Discussion in Sports & Fitness started by Sue • Jul 8, 2015.

1. Sue

SueActive Member

Threads:
    Has anyboby in Canada tried the new Fit for Less Gyms. The membership fees are as low as $9 a month. They are just your basic gym without the exercise classes and all the little extras like daycare, etc. Do you have such a thing in your country? I am not sure how wide spread these gyms are but for those prices even if you only went a few times a month you wouldn't be losing out. I haven't joined yet but I am currently looking into it. They just recently set up in my city. I don't go to the gym too much during the summer because I would much rather be outside but through the winter months I think this would be a great idea and the price is definitely right.

2. danielle davidson

danielle davidsonActive Member

Threads:
    That sounds like it would be very good for the price. The only thing that I can think that is the same would be Edge Fitness. The membership is $10 a month and there is so much that you are able to do with that. I mean you can watch videos that they have playing and then run on a treadmill. I mean that is the best part about the membership in my opinion.

3. BrandonScooterman

BrandonScootermanActive Member

Threads:
    Fit For Less is the discount version of GoodLife Fitness (Canada's biggest fitness chain.)
    I am a good life member so I have not tried fit for less.
    I have two friends that go to fit for less and they like it, they said it looks like goodlife just took all their old equipment and put it in there. They said it's not as nice and fun as goodlife, but certainly worth the money.

4. DancingLady

DancingLadyActive Member

Threads:
    That is by far the lowest membership fee I have ever heard of. I would actually be interested in a gym membership if I had one so cheap in my area. If they are reasonably clean and in a sage neighborhood, I would think it would be the best deal ever.