Fitness Workout With Jillian Michaels On Youtube

Discussion in Sports & Fitness started by EditorsRHumansToo! • May 17, 2015.

1. EditorsRHumansToo!

EditorsRHumansToo!Member

Threads:
    I've subscribed to BeFit fitness programs with

. Very impressive. I, especially, am convinced that I'm going to follow, "Banish Fat Boost Metabolism Complete Workout" on YouTube. I like the workout, self-defense style of muscle exercises-- kicking the flabby fat that have taken residence in my muscles.

Everyday should set me right for a month. Saves me travel time and money to go to the gym, as well.

2. DancingLady

DancingLadyActive Member

Threads:
    I hope she is a better trainer than Bob. While the biggest loser trainers are experts at getting people to burn fat, they don't seem to be experts in injury preventions. Practically everyone who has ever been on that show ended up with some sort of injury like tendonitis or a pulled muscle or something. If you have not been working out regularly before this, be careful. Listen to your body. Don't push through too much because you could end up pulling a muscle. It's important to understand your body and respect when it is telling you you need to skip a few reps because the muscle is getting overly fatigued.

3. KimmyMarkks

KimmyMarkksActive Member

Threads:
    I've watched a few of Jillian Micheal's video's and they definitely give me a good work out.
    I'm a huge fan of watching youtube videos as a work out. I find there are so many different options for every type of work out.
    I also find they keep me interested instead of doing a stead cardio work out on a machine at the gym.

4. prose

proseActive Member

Threads:
    I am a fan of Jillian Michael's work out DVDs. I have the Ripped in 30 and Yoga work out DVDs that she has done, and I have tried others by checking them out at the local library. Her work outs are usually short and intense, and a great way to get in a quick work out that you will be feeling all day. The only downfall about using the workout DVDs is that they can get repetitive, so I imagine the online training would eliminate this downfall. I will have to check it out, thanks for sharing!

5. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I have Shawn T's "Hip Hop Abs", which is quite easy to follow since you mostly just dance around as exercise. It seems like Jillian's DVD's are getting good reviews over here, so I'm curious to check it out.

6. Lushlala

LushlalaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I've never heard of Jillian Michael, but it sounds like she's good at what she does. I probably couldn't follow these on YouTube, because my internet is very temperamental. I do however have Suzanne Bowen's workout DVDs, which have received great reviews on Amazon. They're very short workout sessions i.e 10 minute spurts, so I need to shake a leg and get started on them LOL

7. isabbbela

isabbbelaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I have been looking for dance workout videos, but this seems to be interesting since Jillian is very famous and she is good! I will be looking for those on Youtube, I am also trying to save some money working out at home instead of going to a gym and spend a lot of money and travel time.