Flavored Coffees On Amazon

Discussion in Food & Drink started by joycemcgregor • Apr 21, 2015.

1. joycemcgregor

joycemcgregorMember

Threads:
    I love my coffee in the morning. However: I am on a very limited income and cannot afford the flavored ones. I have a wonderful girlfriend who orders things on Amazon. She discovered that there are "add ons" that she can get with her orders and there are flavored coffees in that area. She gets some really yummy flavored coffees for around $3-5 a bag! Usually they are as much as $17 a bag, so this is a real deal. She is a generous lady and always sends me enough of whatever flavors she orders. So for those of you who like flavored coffees, Amazon is a good place to check for a good buy.

2. missbishi

missbishiWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Amazon has a fantastic selection of coffees and I always buy mine in bulk here as it works out so much cheaper than the supermarkets. People don't always consider Amazon for grocery items but theyre are some fantastic savings to be made.

3. JoanMcWench

JoanMcWenchActive Member

Threads:
    I'm not much of a coffee buff (or drinker honestly) but my guy is & he goes to Dunkin' Donuts religiously so in an effort to kill that throwing money out the window trend I tried to get him the equivalent that he can make at home. Including the mocha pump (because that's how he takes it there). I have to say that mocha pump has been used on a few ice cream scoops by everyone in the house. Great for flavouring coffee as well.

4. ACSAPA

ACSAPAWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Another reason to order flavored coffees on Amazon is just to try the crazy flavors.
    I've seen coffee flavors on Amazon like maple bacon, pineapple and blueberry pie. For the adventurous types, the crazy flavors are worth a try. I have a few of them on my wish list and I'm saving up my Swagbucks to buy them.