Flip Diaper Covers Rock!

Discussion in Product Reviews started by FirstBaby2011 • Sep 13, 2012.

1. FirstBaby2011

FirstBaby2011Active Member

Threads:
    If you are into cloth diapering, Flip diaper covers are wonderful. They are very trim under a pinned or trifolded flat and so easy to wash and use, not to mention convenient and versatile. Equally as important, they are very economical, especially if you use them for more than one child. They are our go to cover! Does anyone else have any experience with Flips?

2. YorkshireLass

YorkshireLassMember

Threads:
    I have never heard of these before but I'm very interested! I have been looking into cloth nappies and there is so much selection available! It makes it hard to choose. It's always good to get an opinion on them so thanks! I don't really know anyone that has chosen to use cloth nappies so I don't have anyone in 'real life' to let me know what worked for them.

3. FirstBaby2011

FirstBaby2011Active Member

Threads:
    I agree, the options are quite overwhelming. I have been cloth diapering my daughter since she was 5 months old. There will probably be some trial and error involved, but the good thing is that cloth diapers have a great resale value. So, if a certain brand or system does not work for you and your baby, you can resell them close to what you spent on them, provided that they are in excellent condition. I have also heard of local cloth diapering groups that trade diapers so this may be an option for you if you don't mind using "pre-owned" diapers. You will find your preferences, just don't get too caught up in the trading and buying business. It can get crazy and expensive! ;)