Florida Attractions

Discussion in Travel started by Ashlee • Sep 26, 2014.

1. Ashlee

AshleeActive Member

Threads:
    I visited this region last year with my friends but during our tour we just visited Disney Land. After seeing its beauty and attractiveness we did not move to anywhere but now I want to see the other places. Have you ever been to Florida? According to you what are the best places of this region? And I want to know about its shopping malls. Can you guys help me in this matter?

2. Ashlee

AshleeActive Member

Threads:
    Golif321! I have visited the SeaWorld Orlando and Disneyland’s Animal Kingdom during my last trip but I don’t have any idea about the Island of Adventure and Epcot. Are they any amusing or entertaining place? Would you like to add some detail about them and also share some images of these both places? In this way I will be more aware of these destinations.

3. Kylrey

KylreyActive Member

Threads:
    Hy Golif321! I must say your shared attractive places are really adventures. i have been there numerous of times yet. Florida is one of my dreamy travel destinations.
    Orlando Museum of Art
    Daytona Beach
    Magical Midway Thrill Park
    Castillo de San Marcos
    Fort Lauderdale Beach

4. Ashlee

AshleeActive Member

Threads:
    Kylrey! It seems like that you have great information about the Florida because as you said you have been there numerous times and it is your dreamland. Would you like to share your experience of this region? I want to know about the Daytona Beach. Can you share some its pictures with me? In this way I will get much information about the Florida and this beach.

5. Ashlee

AshleeActive Member

Threads:
    Golif321! It is no doubt that the Orlando Museum of Art is the best place for all history lovers and for those who love to visit the old architectures. It was established in 1924 and it is located at North Mills Avenue, Orlando. It has a broad range of collections and these collections give the nice impact to all visitors.

6. Kylrey

KylreyActive Member

Threads:
    Golif321! you are absolutely right that museum is one of best spots of historical lovers as well as for art lovers. I have seen their lovely and fabulous combinations of art and cultural work. It was an informative journey. It remains close on Monday and opened from 10:00 am to 4:00 pm, but just a little differs from Saturday schedule at this day it remains opened from 12:00 pm to 4:00pm. Hope this info will help those who might be planning their visit to Orlando. I highly suggest you all visitors, if you ever gain opportunity to have a visit in Orlando, don’t skip OMA.

7. roki123

roki123Active Member

Threads:
    Ashlee ! You have started a nice thread and choose a good topic. Florida is a famous and attractive state of the United States. There are lots of attractive spots which fascinate the tourist to visit this region of the USA. I also visited there about 5 years back but now I am glad to know some recent updates though this thread. Every member has shared there much information about this region.

8. Ashlee

AshleeActive Member

Threads:
    roki123! You are absolutely right after seeing the enthusiasm of all community members it seems like that all members have a great interest in tourism. What to say about it? I know Florida is the dreamland for many adults and kids because of the most famous place Walt Disneyland. I am also a big fan of this magical land. Here I would like to know about your previous trip. How many places did you see during your trip?

9. Kylrey

KylreyActive Member

Threads:
    Sure Ashlee! I had a great time at

with my family during my

. It is one of most phenomenal attractions of Volusia. It offers you plenty of attractive spots for a remarkable adventures trip( adventure like surfing, scuba diving, and amusement parks etc). Here I am going to share some pictures of it, hope you will like them…:eek:

filename-daytona-2012.

lkflo0jjby1k40vi.

florida-miami-beach.

[​IMG]

10. Ashlee

AshleeActive Member

Threads:
    Kylrey! I am pleased to see your post about the Daytona Beach. It is looking interesting place of Volusia. The all pictures are showing it uniqueness.
    I am sure I will have a great time there because i love to do surfing,and scuba diving. Please share the name of its nearest accommodation, where i can stay during my trip.

11. Kylrey

KylreyActive Member

Threads:
    Sure Ashlee!

is one of most prominent and fa scanting place for having a remarkable stay of this region. It is located at the beach and which makes it more charming. All necessary goods were available there for me, good staff, clean rooms, comfortable beds, private pool, and also available free WIFI. I must suggest you to select this one i am sure you will never be disappointed.

12. Ashlee

AshleeActive Member

Threads:
    Kylrey! I am delighted to see your quick and helpful reply. Your post is really very helpful not only for me but also for all tourists, who want to go there to enjoy the activities on the Daytona Beach. I must stay at Hyatt Place and I am sure I will find it a great accommodation of this region. After coming from I will share my experience with you.

13. roki123

roki123Active Member

Threads:
    Kylrey ! Your shared post and photographs are amazing. I never went there in my life but after seeing these lovely photographs I think I should go there at least once in my life to see this real beauty. I must enjoy this ride because I just love it.:). Moreover I will remember your recommended place to stay there during my tour.

14. Kylrey

KylreyActive Member

Threads:
    Ashlee and roki123! Its my pleasure if my shared info could benefits you. I am sure both of you will definitely had a great time there. because that region never disappointed visitors and if we talk about Hyatt Place then i guranted that you will spend a splendid time there this is one of my ideal places. And gays...! don't forget to share your experiences with me :)

15. Maxwell

MaxwellActive Member

Threads:
    I also visited Daytona Beach during my Florida trip. It is one of the most visited cities of this region and very famous due to its variety of tourist’s sights. I have been there during last spring with my family. I think it is a nice time to enjoy its activities.

16. Bee14

Bee14New Member

Threads:
    I am also a fan of Daytona Beach,Fl.There is plenty to see and experience everywhere in Florida but Daytona Beach is very special in my eyes.I have had nothing but great memories with accommodations and transportation there.I really enjoy adventurous activities you can do there like parasailing and other beach activities. I also like driving on the beach which is only 5 dollars for an all day pass which is affordable for me.

17. roki123

roki123Active Member

Threads:
    Daytona Beach is a famous city of this region i went there before going to Miami with my younger brother. I love its Museum of Arts and Sciences, Daytona Beach Golf Course and Daytona Lagoon. I love parasailing and there i had a great experience of parasailing.

18. Kylrey

KylreyActive Member

Threads:
    Hy roki123! I am also an huge fan of such activities, like parasailing, diving skating. Daytona Beach is really an tremendous place for nature lover. Ocean Center, Southeast Museum of Photography, City Islands are some other stunning must to see attractions of that region. Have you also visited them during your visit or not???? If you haven't yet...! Then must visit them during your next tour to that region. I am sure you will love them all.

19. Maxwell

MaxwellActive Member

Threads:
    Kylrey, would you like to tell us about some other famous attractions of Florida that every visitor should visit during his journey? I also have again plan to visit this destination in summer vacations with my fellows.

20. Florene

FloreneNew Member

Threads:
    Let me share some names of the top attractions of Florida:
    Walt Disney World
    SeaWorld Orlando
    Epcot
    Universal Orlando
    Disney's Hollywood Studios
    Magic Kingdom
    Islands of Adventure
    Disney's Typhoon Lagoon