FocalPrice.com - Another Chinese store

Discussion in Stores Reviews, Comments & Complaints started by addicted_buyer • Mar 31, 2012.

1. addicted_buyer

addicted_buyerExpert

Threads:
    As you can tell, I'm a big fan of Chinese stores. They have very low prices and shipping fares ($1.70 for a tracking number, that's extremely low!). If you know where to look, you can get to buy something that lasts long for 1/3 of its retail price.

Focalprice.com is another store almost as big as Dx.com. It has a great variety of items and their prices are fine (not the best, but still pretty good). They have coupons too - try giveawaytrain and you'll get 7% off in all orders (valid until April 7th).

Anyone ever heard of it?

2. Gonzalo

GonzaloActive Member

Threads:
    I really love Focalprice, I have already made 4 orders from it, last one was shipped this morning. Everything has arrived to my house flawlessly in less than one month. I have spent almost 50 USD on this site. They have always shipped my packages in 1 or 2 business days, much faster than dealextreme which usually takes a week to ship my orders. Although focalprice isn't as cheap as other chinese sites, it has the best quality products in my opinion.

It's true that they have coupons, in fact I have already used "giveawaytrain" and I got 7% off in my last order.
    Here you have another 7% coupon, valid until March 31st: RMN7OFF

3. scottyxx

scottyxxExpert

Threads:
    I too love FocalPrice, order lots from them, never been disappointed. I have never used a discount code, as I never knew they even offered them! It takes around a month for the items to come to Canada, but the items are great. I think as long as you know what you are buying, its OK, as I have heard a lot of people complain about how cheap they think the items are, but I think people are expecting too much, if something costs 1c it ain't gonna be gold!

4. addicted_buyer

addicted_buyerExpert

Threads:
    Exactly. Most people don't seem to understand how price and quality are linked. Still, cheap doesn't always mean bad. I've bought lots of Chinese stuff which were cheap and they work as great as items I've bought in stores.

5. Gonzalo

GonzaloActive Member

Threads:
    Try buying with coupon codes! They don't make a big difference, but they help you to save a couple of dollars.
    If you make a comparison between Focalprice and other chinese stores (like buyincoins) you will find out that FP isn't as cheap as those sites. However, you are right. Nobody can expect an excellent quality product for that price.

I agree with this, sometimes the cheapest things are the simplest and they work flawlessly.

6. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I haven't shopped at Focal Price yet, but when I see an item that I like in their store then I will buy from them. I noticed that dx.com has a lot more items compared to Focal Price.

7. JessiFox

JessiFoxActive Member

Threads:
    I haven't shopped here before but would consider it...I'll have to check it out a bit more :).

8. KayleenWare

KayleenWareBanned

Threads:
    Do they offer international shipping as well..i mean they have a facility to offer products across the world right..?

9. addiect_buyer2

addiect_buyer2New Member

Threads:
    really? i don't think so, ther are all Chinese stores web site, low quality and bad serviers

10. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I have finally shopped at Focal Price's Ebay store, and the product was alright, although it did take a month for the item to arrive here. But since they offer free shipping, the delay is reasonable.

11. wowtgp

wowtgpActive Member

Threads:
    I have never ever heard of Focalprice. Myntra and Amazon have been my go to site for last couple of years. Haven't tried shopping on any other online store. Gonna check this out now. Who knows, I might even like it.