Focusing On Preventive Care

Discussion in Health & Beauty started by Denis Hard • May 26, 2016.

1. Denis Hard

Denis HardWell-Known Member

Threads:
    There are many things people take for granted. Their health for example. There are many people who don't wash their hands after using the bathroom and many of those who do don't even wash their hands properly. After you go shopping wash your hands. After opening the packages, wash your hands.

Why?

Read this article:

Washing hands could save you a lot of money.

More preventive care tips that might probably save someone money as medication can be quite expensive?

2. maxen57

maxen57Active Member

Threads:
    I agree. It is better to be safe than sorry. People still like risking their health out of laziness, or just pure neglect. There's a saying that the things that are usually bad taste good better, and that applies to the food we eat. It's already common knowledge that fruits and vegetables are healthier than salty and oily foods but we still like being rebellious about it. There are many ways fresh produce can be prepared and the Internet is full of them. Preparing our own food is much better than eating out at fast food restaurants. Saves money and health both.

3. Corzhens

CorzhensWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Preventive care is a must in our home and it has been our practice ever since. Some friends even say that we are so health conscious because we always wash our hands. After touching the dogs, it is imperative to wash our hands for it might have germs. Especially when in the kitchen, the hands should be extra clean before handling the food so again, the soap is used. Maybe our consumption of soap is double that of the normal consumption.

4. Lushlala

LushlalaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    @Denis Hard@Denis Hard....I totally agree! The government in my country is currently campaigning to get people educated on the importance of employing measures towards preventative care, and seriously raising awareness on how best to achieve them. If you look around, a lot of ailments could very easily be avoided, yet people don't seem to care or are just too lazy. I mean, something as small as washing your hands after a loo visit or before handling food shouldn't be so hard to do religiously. But I keep seeing people go in too loos and straight out without washing their hands, and it's just beyond gross!! Makes you hate to accept any food you're offered wherever you go.

5. Saundra Jackson

Saundra JacksonMember

Threads:
    I Agree, also I always have hand disinfection gel in my handbag!

6. HealthAndVitality

HealthAndVitalityMember

Threads:
    One hundred and one in agreement. Don't you just hate it when someone has a cold, they blow their nose and the next minute they are touching or shaking your hand or even using items that everyone else has to use without washing their hands, prevention is better than cure, it's absolutely true, but in this modern world a million and one people still do not get it.

7. explorerx7

explorerx7Active Member

Threads:
    Many people take issues like the washing of their hands lightly. They may religiously do so after a trip to the toilet but on other occasions, they totally ignore this measure. Many will just take up food with their dirty hand without thinking about. They may do this on numerous occasions and nothing adverse happens but consider this that there are so many types of bacteria and viruses out there that may be harmful to the body so it wise to keep the hands clean when it's necessary because persons will never know when something harmful might affect them

8. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I'm actually the type of person that always washes her hands whenever I touched something dirty, so I guess no worries in the sanitation department. After reading that article, I guess men's beards are breeding grounds for bacteria as well, and they are better off without them.