Food and drink offers

Discussion in Food & Drink started by Gelsemium • May 8, 2014.

1. Gelsemium

GelsemiumWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I work in a university so a lot of companies come here to offer us food and drinks. Last week it was Dr. Oetker pizzas, a couple of weeks ago Red Bull and so on. It's great of course. This happens where you work or in the streets you go by?

2. prettycolors

prettycolorsActive Member

Threads:
    Never had such luck. Free food samples in the supermarket is the most I managed to receive. That and free cigarettes in bars. Some pretty ladies would come to your table, ask if you're a smoker, if yes what brand you liked and then they'd try to convert you to some other brand by offering free packages. So yeah, no delicious pizza for me, just cancer. Thank god I stopped smoking a while ago :eek:

3. LindaKay

LindaKayActive Member

Threads:
    That sounds nice. I would love free pizza and Red Bull! Like prettycolors said, I pretty much only snag free samples, other than the food that I get for free with couponing. I've never gotten free cigarettes either!

4. Strykstar

StrykstarActive Member

Threads:
    That sounds like a great place to work Gelsemium!
    I never get any free stuff here unfortunately, only in the supermarket sometimes.

5. Gelsemium

Threads:
    LOL, come on, you should stop smoking that is a fact, but from there to cancer there is a leap... Pizza and Red Bull aren't exactly the most healthy foods out there. As for supermarket and other stores samples, I love them too! :D

6. LindaKay

LindaKayActive Member

Threads:
    I know, I need to quit too. But although pizza and red bull aren't particularly healthy, I definitely think they are healthier than cigarettes. And who doesn't love samples?

7. Gelsemium

Threads:
    That's really a nasty trio, but I agree that cigarettes are the worse. Just last Friday they returned here to where I work and they were offering a new flavor of beer, lemon flavor, no alcohol, not bad really, I managed to take half a dozen home. :)