FOOD & WINE 10 Favorite Chicken Recipes

Discussion in Food & Drink started by emmy2points • Feb 16, 2013.

1. emmy2points

emmy2pointsActive Member

Threads:
    Please enjoy the free instant download of Food and wine's Chicken Recipes by clicking the link below:

I got a copy of it already downloaded to my computer and can't wait to try out the dishes. The Chicken Yakitori looks especially delicious as I'm browsing through the file (It's in pdf.). Enjoy the recipes!

2. ohiotom76

ohiotom76Well-Known Member

Threads:
    Thank you for sharing. I'm downloading a copy as well as I type this. Just an FYI to everyone, you can just use a bogus email address with it, since it takes you directly to the download page right after you hit submit. Looks like they are doing something in conjunction with American Express.

The "Moscow Bahn Mi" sounds kind of interesting as well, though I'm not sure what gives it a Russian spin. I thought Bahn Mi was already an Asian/French fusion thing to begin with.

3. maddie

maddieActive Member

Threads:
    Thanks for the share.. I love experimenting.. though I may not always follow a recipe to the T i might want to take the basic idea and try another fusion..lol

4. dissn_it

dissn_itActive Member

Threads:
    I'm always looking for new recipes to try and especially like trying new ways to make chicken. I'm not too happy with having to share my email address to get it because I already have way too much junk email and way too many email accounts but I'll take a look into it. Thanks for the share!

5. steph84

steph84Active Member

Threads:
    Thanks for this! I am always looking for new ways to shake up my old boring chicken routine. I sometimes feel like my family is getting bored of my cooking. Lately I've been mixing it up with sea food and white wine. Thanks for sharing!

6. Pat

PatWell-Known Member

Threads:
    This will be fun to try the recipes and drink the wine. Or should I say drink the wine and think about trying the recipes. Thanks for the share, I am always looking for ways to help out the lowly chicken.