For college students only!

Discussion in Freebies and Giveaways started by Galadriel • Apr 24, 2014.

1. Galadriel

GaladrielNew Member

Threads:
    I just became familiar with this fantastic budgeting website called You Need a Budget. As someone who is graduating soon, and finally needs to be independently responsible for all of my finances, this site has been really helpful in getting me to pay attention to and organize my money. They usually charge a monthly fee, but I found out through reddit that they are offering a free year trial to college students. Here is the link to the website:

The only thing you need to do is email their support team (the email you can find by hunting on the site a bit) and providing some sort of proof that you are enrolled in classes. I believe I just sent a screenshot of my class schedule, and I received the download link within 48 hours.

Just wanted to put this out there for anyone who'd like to learn how to better manage their finances! It's been very helpful for me. They even have a mobile app so you can better sync your information.

2. Kitty Reeves

Kitty ReevesActive Member

Threads:
    This is no use to me, but I'll be sure to pass this along to my friends who are still in college. Thanks!