For Everyone In Every Country, Lg G4 Giveaway!

Discussion in Freebies and Giveaways started by Diane Lane • Oct 16, 2015.

1. Diane Lane

Diane LaneWell-Known Member

Threads:
    This giveaway is for a GSM unlocked LG G4 smart phone, and anyone from any country can enter!! Here's the information. There are 8 different ways to enter, and the more you do, the more entries you get. We're giving away 1 unlocked GSM international LG G4 Android 5.1 smartphone. There are several ways to enter to win, and we're accepting entries from around the world.

2. Lushlala

LushlalaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Oh wow thanks a lot for sharing this fantastic offer, @Diane Lane@Diane Lane. I'll be sure to give it a good go LOL :)

3. Diane Lane

Diane LaneWell-Known Member

Threads:
    You're welcome, @Lushlala@Lushlala, and good luck! I know most of us could use a nice new higher end device, and free would be perfect. I entered all of the different ways, and hopefully one of us will win. Also, be sure to check out the other sweepstakes I posted the other day for UKers, you should be able to qualify for that because of your situation with the UK connection.

4. Lushlala

LushlalaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Thanks, Diane Lane! That's very kind of you to share :) Yes, fingers crossed one of us wins it, how lovely would it be?! I'll certainly check out the other stuff you've posted, for sure :)