Forever car seat

Discussion in Toys, Kids & Baby Stuff started by Melissast • Sep 8, 2014.

1. Melissast

MelissastActive Member

Threads:
    Graco has a car seat called the forever car seat that is supposed to transform with your kid making it the only car seat that you will ever need. It will last for 10 years of use. It cost only 300 dollars which is cheaper then buying every car seat your kid might need if you buy the high end type seats.

I have thought about getting it, but my kid already has a car seat. I'm also worried about stability, by the time my children switched car seats there's was pretty worn and trashed. I don't know how any car seat is supposed to stand up to ten years of wear and tear.

2. jellybean

jellybeanMember

Threads:
    I have a Graco that isn't their newest forever seat, but one that has a wide range, just not for the smallest babies. We've had it for a few years now and it still looks like new. I occasionally wash the cover for the carseat, and as long as you do that it should stay nice for a long time. The Graco car seats seem to be well made and of high quality. Will it last 10 years? I don't know. However, the older range on that is only as a backless booster, not a full car seat, so it very well might.