Found A Great Deal On Refurbished Printers

Discussion in Office Supplies started by Noodlesoups • Jun 2, 2015.

1. Noodlesoups

NoodlesoupsNew Member

Threads:
    The Cannon and Epson websites had some refurbished printers for as low as 39.99, and they were great printers too, loaded with features. I did a lot of research and found that the models that were the cheapest seemed to have the most consumer complaints and shortest life span, which makes sense. While researching I also found that those models had several videos and articles dedicated to simple solutions for fixing the main problems, mostly cleaning the main printer head. It's a gamble to buy something that seems too cheap to be true, but $40 is almost cheaper than buying new cartridges so it's one I'm willing to take.

2. MyDigitalpoint

MyDigitalpointActive Member

Threads:
    Sounds like a good deal indeed, but still expensive to me if you keep in mind that I don't longer need to print almost anything.

I believe one reason why printers are cheaper and cheaper every day is this; nowadays printers are rarely used or in a process to stop being used. You see, many companies encourage people to request electronic billing statements rather than printed versions, as a part of an environmentalist movement.