Free Chomp Soap!

Discussion in Freebies and Giveaways started by Zacko • Apr 14, 2012.

1. Zacko

ZackoExpert

Threads:
    Chomp Soap is offering free samples of their product. Go to their site, and press the "Free Sample" button to fill out where you want it sent. It's supposedly some really high-quality soap!

Here's their website:
    HTML:
    http://chompsoap.com/index.php#
    or click below!

gJgdH.

2. clewand550

clewand550Active Member

Threads:
    That sounds like quite a deal. I will be checking that out. Anytime that I can get something free is always a plus. I like trying new products out and getting coupons to try them out is a good way to try out new products before buying it. Thank you for sharing this.

3. Popatar

PopatarMember

Threads:
    Haha, Shark soap. It sounds like some high quality stuff from the description. I'll definitely check it out. Thanks for sharing.

4. jodiann12

jodiann12Active Member

Threads:
    Thanks for sharing this link. I've looked the website and this type of soap is my type of soap because it's all natural; and there's no better price than free!:) I would definitely want to start using this soap. Thanks again for the link.

5. dissn_it

dissn_itActive Member

Threads:
    Ok, the name got my attention. At first I thought the offer might be expired because the op is from 2012 but checking out their website, you can still get a free sample! This sounds like it is an industrial soap alternative to Goop hand cleaner but uses all natural ingredients. The bottle and dispenser is also made from recycled materials. Thanks for the share!

6. johnnierush102

johnnierush102New Member

Threads:
    hehe thanks, definitely I will try.