Free Cooking eBooks

Discussion in Freebies and Giveaways started by ChristiQ • Oct 4, 2012.

1. ChristiQ

ChristiQMember

Threads:

Down-Home Cookin': 24 Easy Southern Favorites free eCookbook
    — We hope you're hungry because we've got some recipes from the South that you're not going to want to miss. We've got plenty of those country recipes we know you love with our latest free eCookbook, Down-Home Cookin' 24 Easy Southern Favorites. These easy Southern recipes range from easy catfish recipes to decadent desserts, just like Mom used to make. Get ready to make dinnertime the highlight of your day!

Slow Cookin' Magic: 28 Scrumptious Slow Cooker Recipes from Mr. Food free eCookbook — Who doesn't love the idea of throwing ingredients in your slow cooker and letting it do the work for you? Slow cookers are a fabulous way to still get that great dinner you want without spending hours in the kitchen. Our scrumptious slow cooker collection features all the best slow cooker recipes from slow cooker pot roast to slow cooker chicken recipes. We've even got slow cooker dessert recipes to please that sweet tooth!

ABC’s of Back-to-School: 26 Kid-Friendly Recipes from Mr. Food Free eCookbook
    — The Mr. Food Test Kitchen Team is here to make the busy back-to-school time easier with our very best kid-approved recipes for breakfasts, snacks, weeknight dinners, and desserts. The ABC's of Back-to-School features tasty breakfast recipes, healthy after-school snacks, fast family dinner options and extra-fun treats. Our kid-friendly recipes are as easy as A, B, C — read along for great meal ideas that are sure to make the grade! Catch a sneak peek of the recipes featured in the ABC's of Back-to-School: 26 Kid-Friendly Recipes from Mr. Food now!

Fast & Fun Cupcakes: 18 Best Cupcake Recipes eCookbook
    — Ready for a treat that will have your guests in the mood to celebrate? Whether it's a holiday or a Tuesday, there is never a bad time for great cupcakes. This eCookbook, Fast & Fun Cupcakes: 18 Best Cupcake Recipes, featuring some of our best cupcake recipes, will have you looking for excuses to bake up yet another batch. From elegant selections to kid-friendly favorites, these easy cupcake recipes are a guaranteed hit at any get-together.

Must-Make Muffins: 12 Easy Muffin Recipes eCookbook — If you're looking for the best muffins for breakfast, you've certainly come to the right place! Our latest eCookbook, Must-Make Muffins, gives you a dozen of your favorite easy muffin recipes from blueberry to chocolate chip and so much more. These free muffin recipes are sure to have you saying, "OOH IT'S SO GOOD!

World's Best Chili Recipes: 21 Easy Chili Recipes Everyone Will Love eCookbook
    — Whether you're trying to warm up on a cold day or just love the taste of homestyle cooking, you're sure to love our collection of the world's best chili recipes. Plus, you don't need to be a gourmet chef to cook up these easy chili recipes they're simple enough for any skill level.

Perfectly Easy Pancakes: 28 Simple Pancake Recipes — Stack 'em up! Making pancakes has never been so much fun with this eBook, Perfectly Easy Pancakes, featuring flavors ranging from blueberry to chocolate chip and even potato! These recipes for fluffy pancakes will keep you and your family smiling all weekend long. Grab your favorite syrup and a fork, and take a bite out of the best pancake recipes around!

Piece-by-Piece: 20 Easy Chicken Recipes for Drumsticks, Thighs & More
    — You can never have enough easy dinner recipes, especially when we're using chicken! Our latest eCookbook, "Piece-by-Piece," contains our favorite easy chicken recipes including chicken thigh recipes, chicken drumstick recipes, chicken breast recipes and whole chicken recipes! Pick your favorite piece, or try them all! These family-favorite meals are full of that "OOH IT'S SO GOOD!!"

No Bake Desserts: 18 Easy Dessert Recipes from Mr. Food free eCookbook
    — Keep your kitchen cool with our quick and easy no bake recipes - no oven required. Enjoy these sweet treats any time of year, especially when your oven is occupied during parties and holidays. From simple no bake cheesecake to cool no bake pies, we've got no bake desserts the whole family will love!

2. Parker

ParkerWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Thanks for the post. Those look like some great cookbooks. I'm looking forward to reading the pancake cookbook.

3. NopGuy

NopGuyActive Member

Threads:
    Thanks for all these ebooks! Some of these have caught my interest and I'm looking forward to reading dessert and chicken cookbooks!

4. clewand550

clewand550Active Member

Threads:
    Thank you for sharing this list. I am always looking for something new to make for dinner instead of the same old meal. This will definitely come in handy. This is quite a list.

5. derpybird

derpybirdMember

Threads:
    Wow, that is an extensive list of e-cookbooks. My kids would love the Fast & Fun Cupcakes so I will have to get that one. I'm really interested in the Piece-By-Piece 20 Easy Chicken Recipes because I always need help with anything other than chicken breast. Great ideas are always helpful in the kitchen to break up the monotony. Thank you so much for these e-books.

6. Linky

LinkyExpert

Threads:
    I would recommend watching the MasterChef Australia show, with the children starring...it is amazing, I am such a fan on theirs. A silent but very happy fan. I could never hope to cook like that but wow, eating that food would be amazing! I am not good at reading recipe books but wow, I am a fan.