Free Discount Codes For All Online Orders!

Discussion in Coupons started by iluvmario • Aug 29, 2012.

1. iluvmario

iluvmarioActive Member

Threads:
    Coupon clipping has gone digital! Armed with coupon codes right here from Coupon Chief, you'll be able to save a bundle the next time you're buying anything online, for both products and services.

1. Most online retailers now include a field to enter a promotional or coupon code during the checkout process.

2.Some typical discounts might look like "10% Off your order" or "Free Shipping on orders over $25"

3. Head over to CouponChief.com and search for the domain where you're making a purchase (ie.

or even just Target.com)

4. Write down or copy the code to your clipboard. Then click the "use it" link to go directly to the store where you want to make a purchase.

5. Shop around the store and find what you want to buy.

6. During checkout, look for the special box that says coupon or promotional code. Sometimes this might be after submitting your credit card but always before final order submission.

2. xStylezx

xStylezxMember

Threads:
    Wow, thanks a lot for this! This is a great idea, and I'm definitely going to check it out. Will let some friends and family know about this as well. Great find, thanks again for posting it!

3. edvisual

edvisualBanned

Threads:
    I'm looking forward to use all the codes I can find for some orders I want to make. Hope I get some for what I need