FREE: Domino's Artisan Pizza

Discussion in Freebies and Giveaways started by Anna T • Apr 9, 2012.

1. Anna T

Anna TMember

Threads:
    This one just started today, 4/9. Domino's is giving away one free Artisan pizza per person every day through Thursday, 4/12.

The schedule looks like this:

Monday, April 9, 2012 - 25,000 free pizzas
    Tuesday, April 10, 2012 - 20,000 free pizzas
    Wednesday, April 11, 2012 - 15,000 free pizzas
    Thursday, April 12, 2012 - 15,000 free pizzas

The link for today's pizza (4/9) is here:

The approximate retail value is $7.99, so I'm guessing this is a smaller-sized pizza. Good luck! Remember if you can't get it today, you can try again for one tomorrow.

2. Brendan

BrendanMember

Threads:
    This is awesome! Thank you so much for posting. I was planning on ordering Domino's tonight anyway. This is just an extra little incentive. Great find Anna!

3. hummingbirdee

hummingbirdeeMember

Threads:
    The pizzas are gone for today so we will have to be fast the rest of the week. I am not sure when they will begin giving out the ones tomorrow. If you could update this, it would be great.

4. luvsdragonflies

luvsdragonfliesNew Member

Threads:
    Why can't there a dominoes anywhere near me, closest one is over an hour away. I haven't tried the Artisan Pizzas, does anyone know if they are good or not???

5. Randomhero

RandomheroMember

Threads:
    I've seen this posted a few times already but thanks for sharing. FREE PIZZA :D yum yum :)

6. DrakenV

DrakenVMember

Threads:
    I agree! I was unaware that the page had updated, so I missed the free pizzas for today.
    If the topic creator would update this topic when the page updates, I'm sure we'll all appreciate it!

7. Anna T

Anna TMember

Threads:
    Absolutely! It starts again today, I'm not sure what time, but I'll find out and update. Good luck to all! Sorry some of you missed out on it, but maybe you will have better luck today.

ETA - The Domino's FB page does not say what time the pizzas are available. I'll keep an eye on it though and try to notice for you all when it's available.

#7Apr 10, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 10, 2012
  8. Anna T

Anna TMember

Threads:
    Just bumping this up. Offer going on right now.

-- already out of pizzas! --

#8Apr 10, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 10, 2012
  9. hummingbirdee

hummingbirdeeMember

Threads:
    Because you gave us the heads up, I was able to stay on top of it today when the free pizza offer came up. I was gone, so I had my daughter do it for me. I gave her my Facebook user name and password. I hope she forgets it. I guess I will do anything to get a free pizza. If anyone else gets in on the offer this week, make sure to check your junk mail. Domino's will email instructions on how to get the free pizza and mine was in my junk mail.