Free E-books From Amazon

Discussion in Freebies and Giveaways started by Destiny • Jan 18, 2016.

1. Destiny

DestinyActive Member

Threads:
    Hey guys!

I'm sure most of you already know about Amazon's free e-books, but just in case some of you don't know.... Amazon has a lot of free e-books available. Here's the link, check it out if you're intrested.

2. Diane Lane

Diane LaneWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I'm aware, since I downloaded some before, but having the link is handy, thanks for posting it. I need to check out the list again, because I could use some good reads. I've been reading some free books, but they haven't been well written enough to hold my interest. I know that won't be a problem with classics that have stood the test of time.

3. laurelbell85

laurelbell85Member

Threads:
    Thank you for posting the link! If you have a Kindle, and you go to the "Books" section, you can search "free books" as well and pull up a bunch. I love thrillers and I found a bunch of free thrillers. If you haven't already, checked out the book Snatched. I had that book read in like 2 days.

4. MyDigitalpoint

MyDigitalpointActive Member

Threads:
    Thanks for sharing with us this free ebooks deal @Destiny@Destiny!

I was aware of some free, downloadable games Amazon has, but I haven't realized that there are also ebooks available, which are worth to read :)

5. Pat

PatWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I did receive a link for a free Audible book. It is a strange storyline, one that I do not want to listen to just before going to bed. Thanks for the link, I will check it out.

6. GemmaRowlands

GemmaRowlandsActive Member

Threads:
    I love these free eBooks. I have found a lot of wonderful things to read on there, and to date I have not paid a single penny for the things that I have downloaded onto my Kindle. This is because there are so many free books out there that there is no need to pay for anything. I do feel sorry for the authors who work hard on their stories and then have to put them out there for free, though, as they would not get any money back for their hard work, however if they get their name out there perhaps they will be able to create a name for themselves in the future.

7. TheNapier

TheNapierNew Member

Threads:
    Ooh, I knew of free ebooks already but I didn't know Amazon had a special category for them. This will be a great resource when I finally buy myself a kindle. Thank you!

8. Ke Gordon

Ke GordonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I have downloaded some free books from Amazon on the kindle, most of the books that were available were classics. This is terrible to say, but I found myself kind of bored by them. I would like to find some free books that capture my interest. This is one of the things that I like for books to do, even they don't get my attention in the first few pages..I won't read them typically.

9. Diane Lane

Diane LaneWell-Known Member

Threads:
    @Ke Gordon@Ke Gordon I like a variety. I sometimes don't mind reading something heavy, but I find that these days, I need to follow it up with something very light. I've currently got 3 very deep, research heavy books from the library, and i'm supplementing them with a couple of fluffy mysteries and romance-type books, which usually aren't my favorites.

10. morgoodie

morgoodieActive Member

Threads:
    I have downloaded several ebooks for free from Amazon and have found quite a few of new authors that I probably would not have read before doing this. Some of them, I found were not really worth my time while others I could not put down. I have noticed that the authors that have a free book on there have other books that you have to buy. I especially noticed this with authors that their books were part of a series and the first one was free and the rest of them were not. Still, I loved reading the books and I will just try to find the sequels at the library to read the rest for free as well. Buying an ebook, just does not seem the same as buying an actual book. I just have not been able to bring myself to do it yet.

11. jneanz

jneanzActive Member

Threads:
    Often authors give away books as a promotional tool. It may be for direct sales via digital download, as a tease for a bigger or more comprehensive book or build an audience. This works when done carefully.

12. leojosa

leojosaNew Member

Threads:
    Hi Destiny

I've got a Kindle that I need to use more, but I have never
    got the free ebooks.
    Is Amazon still doing this?

13. Jannatul Ferdous

Jannatul FerdousMember

Threads:
    I was not aware of his free set of E-Book in Amazon, thank you so much for letting us know about this here.

14. djdontpay

djdontpayActive Member

Threads:
    Thanks for the link. Its really handy. I didn't know there was such a section on Amazon even though I have bought free kindle books in the past, but that was only using the sorting dropdown.