Free Febreze Spray + Free Shipping (after cash back)

Discussion in Freebies and Giveaways started by koko • Jul 14, 2012.

1. koko

kokoBanned

Threads:
    Coupon Clipinista is a great site that has coupons, freebies, sweepstakes, recipes and deals. I use it religiously and if you like her on Facebook then you can be among the first to get notifications of new stuff on her site.

2. MyOCDisMild

MyOCDisMildMember

Threads:
    Ohhh!!! I LOVE febreeze. It's one of the most practical household items that I use because I have 3 very activity children and the wash room where they dump their dirty sneakers and uniforms and socks can get a little musky at times. I also stopped buying spray starch because I learned that a fine mist of febreeze on whatever I'm ironing followed by a hot iron is just as if not more effective. And the fact that the clothes smell amazing after is an added bonus.

3. dconklin

dconklinActive Member

Threads:
    Febreeze is great! It is getting a bit expensive for the little bottle, but it does work very well when you have kids. I also like it on the carpet after vacuuming, it makes the place smell so nice.

4. novasparker

novasparkerActive Member

Threads:
    OOoh...I love Febreze. I use this stuff daily in my house...on my couches, curtains, bedspreads and carpets. It really helps me keep the pet odors in line without having to spend a ton of money on air fresheners and other things that do not actually eliminate the odors. Thanks for the heads up on this deal. I will be heading over to check it out shortly.