Free "i'm Blessed" T-shirt

Discussion in Freebies and Giveaways started by surlaw • Jul 29, 2015.

1. surlaw

surlawMember

Threads:
    Who doesn't love free clothing? Even if you're not religious, it's hard to turn down a comfy t-shirt like this guy's giving away. Here's how you get your free T-Shirt:

1. Go to

2. Fill out the form.
    3. Wait for your free T-Shirt to arrive!

I can't attest to the validity of the giveaway, but it seems legit - and you don't lose anything if it's not. Score!

2. Sue

SueActive Member

Threads:
    Did you order this T-Shirt yourself? I checked it out and it does seem like a legit offer. Not sure what what bottle thing is that they ask if you want also. I think I may order it and see what happens.

3. Ke Gordon

Ke GordonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Well it sounds good. I am always looking for tshirst. I think it would be a good thing for me to do. I thank you for posting this. It is good.

#3Aug 9, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 10, 2015
  4. MyDigitalpoint

MyDigitalpointActive Member

Threads:
    I can't find if this is a local deal or available worldwide, so while the offer sounds tempting, I'm not sure of it even if living in the USA,

Maybe they are simply collecting addresses to send people with the religious-related mission to spread the word, or whatever they call to preach.

Of course, t-shirt might be included with their visit though.

5. Liv6

Liv6Member

Threads:
    I had signed up for this as I figured it would be a nice present for my father and mother's anniversary, but I never received a follow-up email from it. I don't believe that I'm going to get this shirt anytime soon, unfortunately. It was a nice thought, but I think it is a scam after all. It did, however, seem like a legitimate offer at first; perhaps I entered the information in the wrong place?

6. sissibombix

sissibombixMember

Threads:
    Did you ever received the tshirt surlaw? I was thinking of filling out the form but wanted to hear about you first. Is it a scam?
    I'm always a bit afraid of just putting my data in a form without really knowing if the company is reliable and safe. And do you know if the deal is available to Europe?

7. SarahWorksAtHome

SarahWorksAtHomeActive Member

Threads:
    I signed up for it but haven't gotten info yet.
    Perused the site for a minute and if they are actual sending these shirts out and not just collecting information... it's a freaking cool mission they are on!

8. Krissttina Isobe

Krissttina IsobeWell-Known Member

Threads:
    :oops:I like free things too. Thanks to Liv6 I'm not going to go for this offer. I love to get free things. The last free offer is from my library. It was an anniversary so we got a complimentary ice cream cone from McDonalds. It tasted so good for the past few weeks there has been a heat wave from passing storms and hurricanes. We got to be careful when the word free is used.

9. Brenda Barnousky

Brenda BarnouskyActive Member

Threads:
    I love freebies, and I have received many many things from internet sites over the years. I hope this one is legit, because I really AM blessed, and I don't mind letting everyone know it. Thanks for the link!

10. SarahWorksAtHome

SarahWorksAtHomeActive Member

Threads:
    So far, I don't know if it is not legit or if maybe they just didn't expect such a response and have run out of supplies. If anyone receives a shirt maybe they could let us know. Consensus seems to be at this point that nobody has received response from this however.
    I wish it were true though! I'd LOVE to have one of these shirts so much so that I would actually pay a few bucks for one!

11. Dendy Shepard

Dendy ShepardNew Member

Threads:
    requested the T-shirt hopefully it comes

12. cheryllei9h

cheryllei9hNew Member

Threads:
    Love the shirt. I just send a request. I hope I get one as well. And who doesn't love free stuff?

13. roarzie

roarzieMember

Threads:
    Can't believe that this offer is still up, it's been a long time since it was posted. Ordered one as well, hope I will receive it. Many thanks!