Free Or Really Cheap Health Items At Rite Aid

Discussion in Hot Deals started by Deeishere • Mar 2, 2016.

1. Deeishere

DeeishereActive Member

Threads:
    There are free or (close to) health care products at Rite Aid. This deal will be active until March 26, 2016. Some of the items are: Mineral Ice for $10, get 900 points, Value Pack heat patches $5, get 500 points, Rite Aid hot and cold patches $5 get 500 points, Salopas patches $10 get 900 back and Absorbine Plus pain relief $9 get 800 points. There are several other items on sale and it should be labeled on the shelf. This is an awesome deal because you are essentially getting it for free or .99 cents. Even if you have to pay upfront, you are getting your money back in points. You must have a Plenti card in order to do the deal. radealmarchmonly1.

2. Ke Gordon

Ke GordonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    There isn't a Rite Aid near me. I haven't been in that store for years. Everything always seemed priced a bit high to me. However, if you need pain patches, I guess that is the place to be! it sounds like they have good prices on those items, at least for now.

3. morgoodie

morgoodieActive Member

Threads:
    Thanks for sharing this. That is awesome deal since you are getting nearly the cost of them back to use on another purchase. I love when that happens. I love the Salon Pas pain patches because they work really good. I think they work better than any other ones I have ever tried. I will have to check out their other deals as I have to go there to pick up prescriptions anyway.

4. Deeishere

DeeishereActive Member

Threads:
    Make sure you use your Plenti Points card. If you don't have one they can sign you up in the store. The points are available to use on the next day. I hate that, but it's their policy. I like to buy items like this when I need them or not. It's good to have around when someone in my family get pain. I don't have to run out to buy it since I have them in my house. Oh and it's limit one per item.