"Free" Piggy LED Keychain at PriceAngels

Discussion in Freebies and Giveaways started by addicted_buyer • Apr 21, 2012.

1. addicted_buyer

addicted_buyerExpert

Threads:
    Available WORLDWIDE!

Price Angels is a Chinese store that offers worldwide free shipping. They're giving away LED piggy keychains for $0.01 (limited to 1 per person). That's basically getting it for free.

[​IMG]

I bought one back in January and got it a few weeks ago (yeah, took a while thanks to my damn post office). I love it! I don't use it as a keychain but as a flashlight :p The LEDs are very powerful and the build quality is good. Won't break easily.

Go ahead and order one before it expires! Note that the page says "Expired May 6, 2012" but that's clearly a typo. If the page is still up, they're still taking orders. Hurry!

2. Gonzalo

GonzaloActive Member

Threads:
    I have bought one of these keychains too! I gave it to my little brother, he has played with it a lot.
    Thank you for sharing this information, I might be buying one more since my brother broke it.

If I'm right, this deal is only available for new users, isn't it?

3. addicted_buyer

addicted_buyerExpert

Threads:
    Yup, but you can create a new account in just minutes. All you need is a different e-mail if you've already signed up ;)

4. Gonzalo

GonzaloActive Member

Threads:
    Yes, that's right. Thank you for the tip. By the way, I will create a new account right now, I want to give my brother another piggy keychain :D
    How many of these products have you ordered?