Free Pokemon X or Y

Discussion in Hot Deals started by Athena02 • Mar 16, 2014.

1. Athena02

Athena02Member

Threads:
    This is a rather old deal, but I didn't see it around on this forum, so figured it was worth posting :D

It started on the 1st of March and ends on the 31st.

To get the game for free, you need to register a previously unregistered 3DS/3DS XL/2DS code in Club Nintendo, as well as the code of any of the following games:
    • Mario Kart 7
    • Super Mario 3D Land
    • Animal Crossing: New Leaf
    • Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D
    • Lego City Undercover: The Chase Begins
    • Yoshi’s New Island

So if you recently acquired one of the above Nintendo handhelds, this is a deal that is worth looking into.

2. RaidAurora

RaidAuroraMember

Threads:
    Wow, this deal is insanity. I'm gonna let some of my friends know about this, everyone loves some more Pokemon in their lives.

3. Athena02

Athena02Member

Threads:
    Indeed, I actually had a friend that didn't want the game. So he gave me his 3DS code to register and I bought Super Mario 3D Land since I've been wanting to for a while :D I already had Y so I got X. Never enough Pokemon in your life :p

4. RaidAurora

RaidAuroraMember

Threads:
    I have Y. Yveltal is one of my favorite legendaries of all time, and the game itself certainly has one of the best stories in the entire series. I started playing it in a Nuzlocke, which means that I impose some rules upon how I play the game to make it harder. For example, if a Pokemon faints, I have to permanently box it, and I can only catch one Pokemon per route (the first one I see.) It's made the game incredibly intense, and almost emotional in a way.

5. Athena02

Athena02Member

Threads:
    I also like Y. I don't care if people say Xerneas is a better legendary for online battles, Yveltal just looks cool. And I've actually seen a few Nuzlocke challenge videos, they seem really complicated and not for me (I'm lazy :p).

Either way, this is a great deal. Although I think they should have added Bravely Default to the list of games that you can redeem lol.