Free Razors

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by dashboardc33 • Aug 17, 2015.

1. dashboardc33

dashboardc33Active Member

Threads:
    I've been couponing a lot lately and have been saving the BIC razor coupons. They are for $3 off. At family dollar there are some razors for $1.87 for a pack of 3. Or there are are a pack of 10 razors for $3.25 so you would only pay a quarter and then the tax. I normally don't use these razors, but it is a good idea to stock up on these if you have free coupons for them. I find them in my sunday paper almost every week.

2. isabbbela

isabbbelaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    The last razors I bought were actually free as well. But you do not need to use a coupon for that. I always get them in promotion packs. The first one was on dye for my hair that came with a free razor. The second one was when I got a Pantene shampoo and conditioner pack and they came with two Venus razors. This last one was such a steal!

3. shoptodrop

shoptodropActive Member

Threads:
    There's neat deals like that, but I'm always worried they won't be good quality. I usually just get them from Wal-Mart and spend the extra money to get good quality razors that will last me a long time. So if they're good quality, I'll look into them.

4. purplepen88

purplepen88Active Member

Threads:
    I was able to get my husband a Gillette Fusion Razor for free. He just tried it and said it was the best razor he's ever used. I got it from

. This was a great deal. Now that we've got the razor my husband only needs to buy the blades which you can get at Costco. He never would have bought this razor at the store, he usually get disposable razors so the free sample was a great way to introduce people to the razor and hook them on a great product.

5. KimmyMarkks

KimmyMarkksActive Member

Threads:
    That's a good deal! I've head razors and shampoo are some of the better items to get for free via couponing. If you are looking to save money on razors I would suggest signing up for one of those mail order programs. Shave club will send you new razors for only a few dollars a month. I personally don't use it but I have a few friends who do and say they love it!