Free sample of Purex Triple Action Ultra Packs or Liquid Laundry Detergent

Discussion in Hot Deals started by Kina • Apr 11, 2012.

1. Kina

KinaMember

Threads:
    New: Free sample of Purex Triple Action Ultra Packs or Liquid Laundry Detergent
    Purex offers a sample of its Purex Triple Action Mountain Breeze Laundry Detergent in Liquid or UltraPacks for free after watching a short video and filling out this brief form

2. daisiesndots

daisiesndotsMember

Threads:
    Awesome! Thanks for posting! Have you used any of these? So far I have 1 sample of the purex and 2 samples of the tide pods. However, when I go to throw in a load of laundry I forget that they are there!

3. youtubedomination

youtubedominationMember

Threads:
    Is this deal expired?
    EDIT: Nope, the offer is still going. Just put in an order, hopefully I get them soon. I'll let everybody know how it goes.

4. Farrah

FarrahActive Member

Threads:
    I really appreciate this one. I have been tempted to ry Purex, but since it is so intensive I was worried about wasting money. Now I am going to be able to try it out ....

5. dconklin

dconklinActive Member

Threads:
    I use Purex but I have not tried the action packs. Purex liquid works well here in our house with kids, actually I like it better then Tide when I used to buy Tide. Purex is definitely cheaper then Tide and in my opinion it is worth it :)