Free Small Vanilla Ice Cream Cone - Dairy Queen - March 16, 2015

Discussion in Freebies and Giveaways started by SweetMamaKaty • Mar 4, 2015.

1. SweetMamaKaty

SweetMamaKatyActive Member

Threads:
    Dairy Queen will be celebrating it's 75th Anniversary on March 16, 2015. They'll be giving free small vanilla ice cream cones that day at participating locations. Mark your calendar and take the kids out for ice cream in a couple weeks on 3/16! It's a Monday, so it might make a fun after-school treat.

You can see for yourself

, but no coupon is required.

Enjoy your free ice cream from DQ!

2. Nickchick

NickchickWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I see it doesn't say anything about just for kids so I guess it's for anybody? I hope it's not too cold on that day otherwise what's the point? We've had the coldest winter and March is still pretty cold.

3. SweetMamaKaty

Threads:
    I agree, it looks like anyone can get one! It's been cold here too, but our weather is also pretty unpredictable at times, so it might be an ok day by then. If not, we'll just wear sweaters. :p The southern states do have an advantage on this one I guess.

4. Naniya

NaniyaNew Member

Threads:
    Thanks for the information!!!!!!

5. steph7h

steph7hActive Member

Threads:
    We are planning on doing this today I think. The weather is supposed to be pretty nice today, and I think the kids will like this! Thanks for sharing!

6. SweetMamaKaty

Threads:
    Great!

We went this afternoon too, and I was surprised by how busy they were. I'm not sure if it was the free ice cream, or just because it was one of the first really nice days here. I hope everyone who wanted to go remembers it's today!

Our location did ask for a donation to the Children's Hospital, which I thought was a nice idea.