[Expired] Free T-shirts

Discussion in Freebies and Giveaways started by HDHarper • Nov 2, 2012.

1. HDHarper

HDHarperNew Member

Threads:
    I can remember 5 or 6 years ago there were lots of websites with links to new free t shirt offers everyday. Now, there are just a few sites that actually keep their websites updated. :(

Anyway, this is my favorite site for current offers on free t-shirts online:

They keep their offers updated regularly so you won't be clicking on expired offers.
    If you have growing children, it's great to keep getting free t-shirts in the mail.

2. Bloomatic

BloomaticActive Member

Threads:
    This is a great site. I don't live in the U.S., but some of the websites listed on this page have international shipping. It is always interesting to have knowledge about this style of sites. Most of the shirts are offered for advertising campaigns or awareness on certain issues, but you might find some interesting. It's a matter of knowing each of the websites. ;)

3. nick87

nick87Active Member

Threads:
    This is awesome, thanks for the share! They have different t-shirts from different organizations, so you're not just getting the same thing over and over again. I hope they update frequently.

4. MakingCents

MakingCentsActive Member

Threads:
    I feel stupid, I've never heard of sites like this before. I'll have to check it out, I like to get free things of course :)

5. Parker

ParkerWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I never knew that site gave away free t-shirts. Very impressive. I can see how it would be a great way to promote a business especially a website that has a global reach. My brain is spinning with ideas.

6. HDHarper

HDHarperNew Member

Threads:
    Actually, they update almost daily, which is nice because many of the other freebie websites have a lot of stale offers.

Here is another link that I have used for years:

They say the shirts have "printing imperfections" but every one I have received from them, I've never noticed anything wrong. Perhaps the company logo wasn't quite correct, how would I know? They do a lot of computer based company printing. A lot of you techheads wouldn't mind walking around with a Cisco logo.

7. TheMightyEddy

TheMightyEddyMember

Threads:
    Great site, thanks so much for the share!

I mean who doesn't want some free shirts?! :p