Canada Only Free tea for kids at DavidsTea, Sunday only

Discussion in Freebies and Giveaways started by robinegg • Jul 13, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. robinegg

robineggMember

Threads:
    This Sunday, DAVIDsTEA is hosting a promotion. Kids who are 12 years of age or younger get a free cup of tea.

is a cafe/teashop where you can buy all sorts of loose leaf tea, freshly brewed hot or iced tea, and tea equipment and accessories. They carry different types of white tea, green tea (including matcha), black tea, oolong tea, puerh tea, and herbal tea. They do a lot of blends with fruits, and some of their blends do not use chemical flavouring and is completely natural with no added fragrances, although you need to check the ingredients to find out. When you go to order, they have a menu of different kinds of teas, a brief description, and the price for one small pouch (usually $10-23, depending on the blend). You can also browse the items on their shelves, such as teapots, thermoses, and gift tea kits. They also usually have a couple of teas for you to sample as well.

2. mercantile519

mercantile519Member

Threads:
    Oh that would have been great for my nephew! He loves trying the tea I drink, and would really have enjoyed this. I wish I'd seen it sooner!

3. beatrice1

beatrice1New Member

Threads:
    Sounds good!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.