Free The Sims 2 Ultimate Edition

Discussion in Hot Deals started by Strykstar • Jul 24, 2014.

1. Strykstar

StrykstarActive Member

Threads:
    Not sure how long this deal will last, but if you want the complete version of The Sims 2, you just need to install Origin and then go to "Redeem Product Code" and insert "I-LOVE-THE-SIMS" without the quotation marks of course.
    For me it's the best game of the series and for absolutely free it's a no-brainer acquisition.

2. mythman

mythmanActive Member

Threads:
    What is "Origin" and where do we get it?

I'm sorry if this seems like 'just a one-line post,' but this seems to be a basic entry ... almost blog-like, in the sense of the original blogs which were pretty-much just 'links to- & descriptions of-cool stuff online.' I think I'll take the opportunity to turn this into a 'discussion': what do you like most about The Sims?

To me, it's the same reason I like calculus & such things ... you see how little changes you make have a ripple-effect on larger things.

#2Jul 24, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 24, 2014
  3. askanison

askanisonMember

Threads:

4. zuulspaceman

zuulspacemanNew Member

Threads:
    Origin can be found if you Google it and go to EA's site. It seems to be their digital game download tool.

My girlfriend loves this game to death, 2 is her favorite of all time. I showed this to her and she's going to download it to have a backup in case her discs fail. I'm happy you shared this because while the game is probably dirt cheap these days, it saves us time having to get it shipped if something were to happen.

5. Strykstar

StrykstarActive Member

Threads:
    Origin is a game library management / store, like Steam if you know that.
    You can only get Electronic Arts games there, so it's not as widely used as Steam.

The Sims is a pretty fun series, there are so many different things you can do, you really lose yourself in it.

6. TheRealChris

TheRealChrisNew Member

Threads:
    I love the sims! I hope that when I get a chance to download this that the offer will still be up!

7. Strykstar

StrykstarActive Member

Threads:
    Not anymore unfortunately, it was only available until July 31st :(