Free Trial If You Want To Stream Hbo

Discussion in Phone, Internet & TV started by Zyni • Apr 21, 2015.

1. Zyni

ZyniWell-Known Member

Threads:
    If you already have HBO, you can get a free account. If not, you can pay monthly or yearly to stream HBO. Right now, you can get a free trial of the service to see if you like it.

Is this something you'd be interested in? I think I'm going to check it out. I'll at least do a free trial, but I'll probably want to check it out for at least a few months.

I think it's a smart move. I would not be willing to sign up for cable or satellite to get it, but on its own, I'm interested.

2. rubik1

rubik1New Member

Threads:
    Hmm can't say I'm not tempted. I guess I'll try out the free trial but I'm not entirely sure if I need it as I watch GOT on tv as they come out (in the UK so I do not have HBO still). This streaming service should be good and I'm quite unaware of all the shows HBO will be streaming on their service so if there's many others that entice me I'm sure I'll try out the free trial.

3. bonzer

bonzerActive Member

Threads:
    Oh, HBO! It's been my all time favorite TV channel. I'd definitely want to avail a trial version. Streaming!!! OK, I shall go to their home page and see what I could manage. Thanks for the info.

4. azeemah kaleem

azeemah kaleemMember

Threads:
    Yes, I would be interested in the HBO streaming channel. I know Sling TV offers it as an additional package for $15.00 a month. The cost of Sling TV for the channels they have is only $20-$30.00 a month, and they are the same channels you get on cable basic stations. I hope Starz, Cinemax and Showtime will do the same thing in the future. People are tired of the crazy cable prices.