French Connection Brand?

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by wowtgp • Oct 31, 2014.

1. wowtgp

wowtgpActive Member

Threads:
    I have been thinking about trying this brand out. I have heard a lot of goof things about it. Some people say that it's really expensive though. Have you tried this brand? What would you say about the quality of clothes?

2. chiofthenorns

chiofthenornsActive Member

Threads:
    I have tried this brand before. My aunt gave some as gifts about two years ago. They were okay. I liked the style. They also lasted for a long time. Well, that was considering the fact that I didn't use them every day.

3. wowtgp

wowtgpActive Member

Threads:
    Judging from the lack of response here, I guess, not a lot of people lare fan of this brand. I will have to look elsewhere for some suggestion about it. Is thee anyone else who has some experience with this brand?

4. Lushlala

LushlalaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I personally LOVE French Connection. The clothes are very well cut and the quality of a very high standard. I won't lie; the clothes ARE expensive, but I'd say the price matches the quality. For me, French Connection oozes class and it's not clothes you'd want to wear everyday. If you're worried about price, you may want to check out their Ebay outlet store, it can be very good as I've often bought clothes for half the original price on theres :)

5. Theo

TheoWell-Known Member

Threads:
    About a decade ago they were high fashion and affordable, but with competition from Zara and Top Man, it has not been as prestigious. The clothes are well made, more of a quality of Gap or Banana Republic, but the same price or more than them. Personally I don't buy unless things are sale anymore, but I find French Connection overpriced for what it is to be honest. I find Zara, Banana Republic and Uniqlo better value and with more choice these days and prefer to look there than French Connection.