Fresh And Easy In 2015

Discussion in Stores Reviews, Comments & Complaints started by nailah783 • Oct 22, 2015.

1. nailah783

nailah783Member

Threads:
    I like Fresh and Easy foods. I especially like Fresh and Easy points program. What I don't like about Fresh and Easy? I don't like the prices at Fresh and Easy. I live right next door to the store, and I spend a lot of time and money there. I think they need to fix the prices, and then they would have more customers and then they wouldn't have been in trouble all those years ago. Plus they make you the cashier with nothing but self check outs, so it's not like those prices are going to pay their staff. What are your thoughts if you still shop there?

2. Ke Gordon

Ke GordonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I am not familiar with Fresh and Easy. Is it a grocery store of some sort? There is a store called Fresh Market I believe it is, it is a high end food retailer. I like that store, but basically to look around. .The prices are a bit steep for me, unless they are having a sale. They have a huge candy selection which is really cool looking. They also have some of the best looking steaks around. However, I don't think that is the store you are referring to.

3. missbishi

missbishiWell-Known Member

Threads:
    It looks like they are all going to close so if you do have any points then it might be a good idea to get them redeemed as soon as you can. Here's the full story: