Fresh and Easy - still great

Discussion in Hot Deals started by justusforus • Sep 28, 2013.

1. justusforus

justusforusActive Member

Threads:
    I hear a major US chain bought Fresh and Easy and it is going to keep the same concept. SIgn up on line and get a $5 dollar off a 25 dollar purchase (and for EACH 25 you can use it again) and joing the Friends of Fresh and Easy Club and get a $5 bonus in your Friends account. This account builds cash credit based on any purchase and gives bonus points if you designate on line coupons (no clipping). Read the rest about Fresh and Easy and if you are lucky enough to have one, you will save. Big time.

2. Parker

ParkerWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Thank you for this post. I love the Fresh and Easy grocery stores and was sad to hear that they were in trouble. I am glad that the stores will continue. I first learned of them when I was living in Las Vegas. When I moved back home, I was happy to see them here in Los Angeles.

I'm from Los Angeles and yet the name of the company that's buying Fresh and Easy is unfamiliar to me.

Article:

3. justusforus

justusforusActive Member

Threads:
    I am not sure either, but they say he is a billionaire so hopefully he said he will keep the same "vision" with some upgrades. I hope he does not change the concept too much. By the way, I just got back from Fresh and Easy. Got a good lucking package of Organic Hearts of Romaine from the clearance section...34 cents! Along with the rest of my shopping I was quite pleased.