Fresh Step Lavendar Kitty Litter

Discussion in Product Reviews started by Rhoda D'ettore • Oct 23, 2014.

1. Rhoda D'ettore

Rhoda D'ettoreMember

Threads:
    Fresh Step Clumping Kitty Litter has a lavender scented option that is wonderful, but it has been increasingly hard to find. I used it for more than three years, and each time the cat dug into it, the lavender scent that floated through the air. It is much better than using air freshener. I have not seen it in my local store, and I am compelled to find it somewhere. My apartment smells completely different without it.

Have any of you tried it? Where are you buying it from now?

2. askanison

askanisonMember

Threads:
    I have tried it with my cats and love it also. I have only found it at Sam's Club and occasionally at Costco. It doesn't seem to be at any other store in my area. I live in the south and not sure where you are so... Hope this helps. Finding a good litter that really works can be a pain when you have two or more cats. My two are spoiled and eat only a certain kind of food and know they rule the roost LOL.

3. sthrngypsy

sthrngypsyActive Member

Threads:
    Wow I have never even heard of it and would love to try it! Have you tried looking at the website or emailing the manufacturer? My favorite is the Costco brand litter. They put lemongrass in it and it smells really good. Unfortunately they used to have it in a nice plastic jug that did not hurt my hand when carrying it and then the jug was good for other uses, now they put it in a cardbord box with a plastic strap across it that kills my hand. Grrr!