Frozen Yogurt Maker

Discussion in Product Reviews started by Dr23 • Jun 26, 2012.

1. Dr23

Dr23Member

Threads:
    I've recently used the Cuisinart Frozen Yogurt Maker and I've got to say, I love it. I've never used any sort of frozen yogurt maker before and was worried there might be some sort of learning curve when getting started. Thankfully, this wasn't the case. The whole process is rather quick and rather simple.

I even bought a refurbished model and haven't had any issues with it.

Are there any other reviews out there for other frozen yogurt makers? This is the only one I've had some experience with and I wonder if others are better or are better deals financially. I'd love to give one as a gift but want to make sure my assumptions are correct.

2. novasparker

novasparkerActive Member

Threads:
    I will have to put this on my list to check out. I have always wanted a home ice cream maker, but frozen yogurt would be even better...a healthy snack for the kids and I. Can you tell me where you got your refurbished unit?

3. mountainside

mountainsideActive Member

Threads:
    Sorry I don't have any experience wih yogurt makers, only ice cream makers. But happy to know that your yogurt maker works great. I love yogurt, as it is healthier than ice cream. Good luck finding your answers.

4. Marchese

MarcheseMember

Threads:
    sounds cool, I just don't liek to spend a lot of time in the kitchen so......I don't think I would buy a frozen yogurt maker. I hate cooking.