Full Time Rv'ers

Discussion in Travel started by davbopol13 • Jul 1, 2014.

1. davbopol13

davbopol13Active Member

Threads:
    I was wondering, how many full time rv'ers do we have as members of this site? My husband and I are seriously considering going full time on the road, and have been doing some research on the subjuct. For me it will be a feeling of freedom that I have never experienced before. I worry that it will get old, traveling all the time though, what do you think?

2. Denis Hard

Denis HardWell-Known Member

Threads:
    It really depends on why you choose to be on the road. For example, if you don't have many friends you care for in a particular place, then I don't think you can ever get tired of traveling all the time.

I'd considered being an Rv'er myself in the past but since I had someone to take care of then the circumstances couldn't permit me to do that. But should the opportunity present itself again, I'd go for it.

#2Jul 28, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 28, 2014
  3. Mayvin

MayvinActive Member

Threads:
    I'm not an full time Rv'r and in fact have never been R'ving but would like to someday. I think I wouldn't be interested in doing it for too long though I think after a while the traveling would get on my nerves but on the other hand it could be a great way to save some money on a house or an apartment. Just live out of the RV for like a year and travel. Only thing would aggravate me really would be cleaning out the septic tank or whatever its called in an RV.

4. Jessi

Jessi<a href="http://www.quirkycookery.com">QuirkyCooke

Threads:
    I'm definitely not.

My ex's parents were 85% RVers, though. So they still had a home on one coast that they'd spend a bit of time at while they were restocking, visiting family over there, etc. The rest of the year, though, they simply traveled from one coast to the next. They met with friends and family along the way, did some touristy stuff from time to time, but mostly just enjoyed their time at various campgrounds and lived life.