Furniture Friend

Discussion in Product Reviews started by kinser • Apr 16, 2012.

1. kinser

kinserActive Member

Threads:
    I had never heard of this item until I happened to see it at Target one day. I love it! I have a leather sofa that my dogs insist on getting on (no matter how hard I try to keep them off), and I get tired of cleaning if off (especially under the cushions where hair falls). This product is a quilted cover that covers the bench and arm rests of the sofa (tucked under the cushions), and actually doesn't look tacky. It can be taken off and machine washed, and protects the Fabric or leather from damage. Anything that makes my day-to-day job a little easier is a great find in my book!

2. alinass

alinassMember

Threads:
    It sounds great! My sofa is old and I need something to cover it so it will look like new and will be clean. I hope the price is not too high. I saw something similar but it costs too much!

3. Mrs. Pirz

Mrs. PirzExpert

Threads:
    I've seen full couch covers that are very stylish and not too pricey for the end result. They sell them on Amazon and Bed, Bath & Beyond through the online store at around $80, fully machine washable and interchangable of course. They even have a cover that looks like real leather. I've heard good reviews about this product but haven't really tried it myself. Seems like couch covers are making a comeback :)

4. SarahLizzie

SarahLizzieActive Member

Threads:
    I am delighted to hear about this! My couch is old and torn, and the ugliest thing I have ever seen in my life. My boyfriend and I have six children, so I do not want to invest in new furniture until they are a little older (6 children ages 7years - 20 months).

Thank you for letting us know we can find a nice cover that does not look tacky at target!

5. kinser

kinserActive Member

Threads:
    The one i got was $39, so the price is pretty reasonable!

6. mountainside

mountainsideActive Member

Threads:
    We used to have this type of product when I was younger. My mom used one. Interesting that they are making a comeback.

7. ACSAPA

ACSAPAWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Recently for back to school, Bed ,Bath & Beyond sold an all purpose cover called a Kas Coverall that could be hung up to hide your closet, used to cover a bed, or used to cover an ugly couch. Basically all the things people use blankets to do. But they had really cute and trendy designs on them because they're for dorms. If I can find one on clearance, I'm going to buy one for my couch. They're $29.99.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

#7Aug 29, 2012
    Last edited: Aug 29, 2012
  8. Marchese

MarcheseMember

Threads:
    so it's just a couch cover?

9. HalbertMason

HalbertMasonNew Member

Threads:
    Furniture is one of the best thing in the recent time. The above shown sofa's are also looks more cool and stylish with it. The used cover on this sofa is outstanding.

10. Mickey Gobes

Mickey GobesNew Member

Threads:
    That sounds cool. Thanks for sharing here.

11. Farrah

FarrahActive Member

Threads:
    I like this idea better than putting plastic covers lol. I wonder if they have something that cleans the leather and puts it back to brand new before covering it back up for safety.

12. tommymac

tommymacActive Member

Threads:
    This is something I really need. Does anyone have a link to this?

13. BigBigFan

BigBigFanMember

Threads:
    My family likes to eat on the couch more than they should while watching "the game", and of course we've had spills so what I'd like to know is: can you get a really good fit from a genericly sized furniture friends? Our couch is a little oversized, will a standard cover work? Are they tight fitting?

14. Pat

PatWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I think you can get something like this at Ikea also. I use a futon as my bed and would love to have something a little more stylish to add some charm to my room, it is a little dull right now.

15. vpresson

vpressonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I wish i had one of those a few years back i could of really used it my dog was shedding bad and she wouldn't stay off the couch so i'd have to clean it every five minutes it got annoying.