Galaxy Note 3 Phone Case

Discussion in Computers, Electronics & Gadgets started by lalacrazy • Jul 27, 2015.

1. lalacrazy

lalacrazyNew Member

Threads:
    I have been looking for a phone case for my note 3, but all I am finding are really bulky cases in the form of wallet cases. I am looking for a simple and cheap phone case that will not block my signal. The last phone case that I owned was bought off of Amazon, it interfered with the signal a lot and caused me a lot of issues. I was wondering if anyone had any recommendations on where to buy a case.

2. troutski

troutskiWell-Known Member

Threads:
    There are dozens of Galaxy Note 3 cases that are slim and simple instead of being the wallet cases. You'll find them all over the place on Amazon, especially from Chinese manufacturers. Most cases aren't going to interfere with your signal, and that's more likely to be a hardware or software problem with your specific device. I've never heard a Note 3 owner complain about signal or data connection problems with any of their cases, at least.

3. Pat

PatWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I am also looking for a case for my Galaxy Mega Note. I have looked on Amazon for a case for the Note but have not seen anything other than a wallet type of case. I now have the Note in a booklet type case that is larger than the note which I have made a type of surronding protective cushion for the note. It does work but I have not had any issues with dropping calls.