Galaxy S4 or HTC One or iPhone5

Discussion in Computers, Electronics & Gadgets started by christoJ • May 13, 2013.

?

Best business phone?

1. Galaxy S4

100.0%
  2. HTC One

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. iPhone5

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. christoJ

christoJNew Member

Threads:
    I would like to buy a high end model phone. What do you think is the best among these three?
    I would be using it to maintain by WP sites, forum postings, social NW'g and other online stuffs. So the screen size is important for me. The phones listed below all have a good screen size. But is there any other feature that I need to consider?

Galaxy S4
    HTC One
    iPhone5

2. lindbergh

lindberghWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I will always go with the Galaxy S series. The Galaxy S4 is sleek, powerful, and feature packed. It is Samsung's best phone yet. It's far better than the SIII, and it's also definitely better than what HTC and Apple has to offer. Design wise, the S4 lags behind its competitors. But with regards to everything else, I think the S4 is the clear winner.

3. mareebaybay

mareebaybayActive Member

Threads:
    The Galaxy and iPhone are always being compared to one another. I understand why though. Both phones are leaders in the industry. Not only are they leaders in their industry, but they also have flaws and beneficial factors over one another. The Galaxy s4 has the downloadable from internet feature that I think the iPhone should have. The iPhone has a better processing system than the Galaxy phone. It is a stalemate in my opinion.

4. KC Evans

KC EvansMember

Threads:
    In my opinion, the iphone is overrated. I have one but I love the galaxy. I would go for the Galaxy 4 or Note

5. pandandesign

pandandesignActive Member

Threads:
    It depends on which brand you like most because these are three brands of mobile devices. I prefer the Samsung Galaxy S4 because Samsung makes good and long-lasting phones. The Samsung Galaxy S4 has a fast processor and great internal memory. The camera is far superior than both HTC One and IPhone 5. I like Samsung and Android OS, so I would pick the Samsung Galaxy S4.