GameCube Game Recommendations

Discussion in Movies, Music & Games started by DrRipley • Oct 13, 2014.

1. DrRipley

DrRipleyExpert

Threads:
    I just got my hands on a GameCube for the first time in my life, and I'm wanting to try and hunt down some games for it. So far, I've gotten to play Bomberman on it and I found it very enjoyable, though I have to say I still kind of prefer the Genesis version of it just for being a bit quicker in pace, but again it is still thoroughly enjoyable.

What other GameCube games do you guys recommend? I don't want to test by buying the games only to find out I don't like it, so I'll be checking out some recommendations on YouTube first prior to purchase.

2. Aladar

AladarWell-Known Member

Threads:
    You kow, it would help knowing what you are looking for.

Both of the main Zelda titles (Wind Waker and The Twilight Princess) were very well regarded by fans, but they will probablyset you back the same if not more than a new AAA game, since most people aren't really looking to sell their copies. Same with Fire Emblem and Skies of Arcadia. Smash (Melee) is also a pretty good game, but again, there probably won't be a copy under $30. Other than that, Pikmin, the Pokemon XD games that came out were pretty alright, WarioWare if you are into that kind of thing, Super Mario Sunshine, Paper Mario (another $40-60 game, tho), Geist, Eternal Darkness, the Resident Evil remakes + Resident Evil 0, the Metal Gear Solid game that came out on GC (Twin Snakes, I think?) and Animal Crossing, if you like that kind of thing.

3. Servace

ServaceActive Member

Threads:
    Super Smash Bros Melee. I can have fun with that game for hours!