(Gamers) Steam Summer Adventure Sale live until June 30th 2014

Discussion in Hot Deals started by richc3 • Jun 19, 2014.

1. richc3

richc3Active Member

Threads:
    For my fellow gamers on here, the Summer Adventure Sale is now up for Steam. If you're unfamiliar with Steam, it's a service where you can purchase games online, link it to their corresponding platform that has built in-chat, achievements, and alike. What's on sale changes daily, so be sure to check back often. Offer ends June 30th 2014

For Day 1

6202W7C.

Personally, I'm hoping for Torchlight 2 or YNAB (You Need A Budget). Anything you guys have your eyes on? Let us know if you bite on any of the sale deals.

2. blithespirit42

blithespirit42New Member

Threads:
    I love this sale! It's how I buy 90% of my games. I picked up Skyrim: Legendary Edition for my boyfriend, it was $10! I haven't seen anything I want yet, but there's still time! I want to get the original Borderlands, I bought 2 last summer and now I really want to play that one too.

3. ezio

ezioBanned

Threads:
    I like to play games and this offer is defiantly beneficial to all Game lovers like me.. Thanks for sharing @richc3. If you found this kind of offers again then don't forget to share those offers with us..;);)