Gaming Mouse?

Discussion in Computers, Electronics & Gadgets started by Navii • Aug 1, 2014.

1. Navii

NaviiActive Member

Threads:
    I'm looking to buy a new gaming mouse, because right now I'm only using a wireless office mouse, since my old Logitech G500 died. I'm not sure what to get and I thought maybe you guys have a great deal or some recommendations. I have pretty big hands, so it shouldn't be a small mouse if possible. You can still recommend small ones, if they are a great deal, but I usually prefer bigger ones. I'm also looking to get a mousepad, but I guess I'm just going with the standard QCK+ there. If you think the mouse is good for some kind of genre, I'd prefer having something that works with shooters and MOBAs, because I play CSGO, LoL and I'm looking forward to playing Gigantic when it's released.

2. richc3

richc3Active Member

Threads:
    Hey there, not sure if you've figured out what you're looking for, yet. I've been on the on the mouse hunt for awhile and I've learned the importance of finding out your specific mouse grip style (claw, fingertip, or palm). Think 40% or so users are palm and these people tend to favor larger mice in general. The most popular mouse in this category tends to be the infamous Razer Deathadder which I've had in the past and it was great, but sometimes it's hard to spend +$60 on a mouse. Alternatively, some say the Logitech G400s is a wise choice as not only do you get Logitech's amazing warranty which is considered the best in the business, but the device is often found for under $45.

Truth be told, at the end of the day it's really important that you can physically try the device (ideally before buying). However, if that's not always the case just make sure you grab it from a store that makes returns easy and simple.

3. jmoriarty630

jmoriarty630Banned

Threads:
    I recommend anything from Razer if you're into PC gaming. They do the best work in this field in my opinion. I've had my mouse for about 3 years and it still works as a charm!

4. Trevorwilson131

Trevorwilson131New Member

Threads:
    Razer might produce top quality mouses but the price is too high at least in my opinion. I wouldn't pay for a Razer when you could get one of the more expensive Logitechs (not as expensive as a Razer though) and they work at least the same way.

5. megadelayed

megadelayedMember

Threads:
    I am using the G500, and have been for the last couple of years. I think that this mouse is really comfortable to use and the sensor is quite good. So I would recommend the G500 or the newer version G500s. They are both reasonably priced, so not the top end, and if you want a decent gaming mouse for a good price, then this would be the choice.

6. prettycolors

prettycolorsActive Member

Threads:
    Like others here suggested, Razer is a good brand if you're looking for a performance oriented gaming mouse. Personally, I use cheap brands and what mouse I buy doesn't really matter to me. But I have a few friends that are hardware freaks and they all bought the DeathAdder from Razer. It has a lot of customizable features that you'll find interesting, especially as a MOBA player. If you're willing to spend a little more, check Razer out.