Garcinia Cambogia..do You Take It?

Discussion in Health & Beauty started by jneanz • Mar 1, 2015.

?

Have you had long-term success on a diet?

1. No but I will try any fad that will keep the pounds off

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Yes, I learned how to eat sensibly

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. No because the weight returns plus extra

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Yes and my new fiure is enough incentive to keep exercising

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. jneanz

jneanzActive Member

Threads:
    I've been reading about this lately because my issue is that after my surgery, I need energy from food. However, my meds make me groggy so I seldom get in enough exercise to burn the excess calories.

The first bottle I got had a lot of other things in it that may be counteractive to the purpose, so I returned it. Then I went to a health food store and tried two kinds.

One is a dry drink mix that has 650 grams or whatever. It's pretty potent but it also has a lot of caffeine which makes my blood pressure go up. However, I can go hours without eating or feeling lightheaded once the rush has calmed down.

The other product is 100% Pure extract with only flavoring so I take a few drops in my water. It's also effective (but within reason) and I don't get the jitters like the drink above.

Both products slow down my need to snack and give me some energy. Overall, I would say they are good products, better than the diet methods of yesteryear (eg Dexatrim, Dick Gregory).

2. tipoywizard

tipoywizardActive Member

Threads:
    Yeah I tried it once. I found this article in WebMD about this one and I tried it. I buy capsules in a health shop in our area. I find them quite effective. I loss some pounds.

3. pafjlh

pafjlhActive Member

Threads:
    I took this supplement years ago and it does work I will give you that. I just could no longer continue taking it due to cost of the particular product at that time Now it would seem there are more versions of this type of supplement some that may be cheaper then others. But I would have to be careful if I decided to go back to taking it since I have health issues such a high blood pressure problems. So, I would probaby have to consult my doctor first.