Gatorade Discussion

Discussion in Food & Drink started by DrRipley • Sep 8, 2014.

1. DrRipley

DrRipleyExpert

Threads:
    I love Gatorade and I really do prefer it over water when I am tired. I was skeptical of it when I saw it in commercials the first time but now that I've grown older I can really appreciate the subtle difference a lot more. I don't know if it's just a placebo effect, though, but I'm fairly sure it isn't. Also, I have tried other brands like Powerade and for some reason I don't like it as much, even though I probably wouldn't be able to tell it apart from Gatorade if I didn't know. Still, I think there is a subtle difference in flavor or something that I can't put my finger on.

Anyway, what do you guys think of these products? Do you think Gatorade truly is the best or is there another brand you prefer? What flavors do you like most and are there flavors in other brands that you prefer but aren't available in Gatorade?

2. pennylane

pennylaneActive Member

Threads:
    I drank gatorade a lot when I was younger but now I find the flavors too sweet. Same with powerade. I prefer to drink water or flavored water if I want a different kind of taste. If I'm looking for something with a boost I enjoy coconut water.

3. beccagreen

beccagreenActive Member

Threads:
    I use to drink Gatorade after and during a workout it really keeps your body hydrated. I also consume a bottle every time I'm having diarrhea just to replenish and rehydrate my body which helps a lot most of the time.