Gel Eyeliner

Discussion in Health & Beauty started by lalacrazy • Jul 29, 2015.

1. lalacrazy

lalacrazyNew Member

Threads:
    My favorite gel eyeliner was to be from L'Oreal, Infallible Lacquer Eyeliner 24H in blackest black. It is black and does not smudge for the entire day I put it on. Mac fluidline and bobby brown have been the two most recommended gel liners and they both have failed. They both smudge horribly on me, no matter what I do. I find that the L'Oreal gel liner is the best and it is so inexpensive! I definitely recommend it to everyone looking for a good gel eyeliner. It does not smudge, it is very black and smooth, and quick to dry. The smoothness of the gel makes for easy application.

2. Sue

SueActive Member

Threads:
    I love eyeliner and go through a lot of it but I have never tried the gel eyeliner. I am going to pick some up the next time I am out shopping. It sounds great!

3. katship31

katship31New Member

Threads:
    I actually love the MAC fluidline eyeliner. It is long-lasting and does not smudge for me. I also love how precise it applies to your eyes, much better than a pencil or the liquid liners.

4. LeopardJones

LeopardJonesActive Member

Threads:
    I’ve tried gel eyeliners in the little pots and I never end up using them. I’ve found that I much prefer the gels in pencil form since that’s what I’m most used to. Catrice and p2 make my two favorites, but as those brands aren’t widely available in the US, Jordana makes a great one as well, and inexpensive to boot.

5. Dora M

Dora MWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I've never tried a gel eyeliner. Thank you for the tip. I just bought some new gel pens today for writing and drawing on paper. They are my favorite, as they hardly ever dry out, and I also don't need to apply a lot of pressure when I use them.
    So, trying some gel eyeliner sounds like a really great idea to me, especially since you say that they don't smudge all day. That's something I worry about when I apply make-up.

6. Lushlala

LushlalaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I love gel line and find that it I can build it up to look bolder. Most brands also sit in place and don't rub off until I clean my face. I've used L'oreal and Avon ones and both weren't bad. I'm glad to see so many ideas of what everyone else uses, and I'll have a lot of fun searching for them and experimenting. Thanks all :)

7. isabbbela

isabbbelaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I love MAC fluidline! It's my favorite gel eyeliner. I have tried some other ones, Clinique, and Maybelline, but I still prefer MAC's fluidline.
    Right now I have been using liquid eyeliners a lot more. If you have a problem with gel eyeliner smudging, try liquid. It stays more on the eye and rarely smudges.