Gerber Graduates

Discussion in Product Reviews started by melapie • Aug 3, 2012.

1. melapie

melapieActive Member

Threads:
    How are they? I've always given cheerios, cornflakes and fruits for my son's snacks. I want to know if they're any good. Because there are a lot of variants that my little one would like. Are they considered as junk foods or do you think it's okay to give them to my LO?

2. professionaltightwad

professionaltightwadMember

Threads:
    My granddaughter loves the Puffs snacks. They come in a few different fruity flavors. They do have a bit of nutrition in them, but not as much as what you're already giving your son. The thing about the Puffs is they're made to dissolve fast so they're perfect for babies and toddlers that are just transitioning to regular food. I only buy them if a coupon makes them a good deal. Lily does fine with veggie sticks, Cheerios and other cereals so I prefer to give her those.

3. tjshort05

tjshort05Active Member

Threads:
    My son didn't eat Cheerios for long. He just stopped eating them all of a sudden and won't eat them again. I got a few different kinds of Gerber Graduates and he loved them. He especially likes this berry kind that says it contains both fruit and veggies. They are a lot higher though because you don't get very much in them. I only used them for a little while, especially when he first started eating solid foods. Now he still won't eat Cheerios and I wish he would.