[US Only] Get a $50 Microsoft Store Gift Card

Discussion in Hot Deals started by mmug • Mar 18, 2014.

1. mmug

mmugAdministrator
    Administrator

Threads:
    After April 8, 2014 Microsoft will no longer provide support and security updates for Windows XP. This is the reason why Microsoft Store offer a $50 Gift Card, 90 days Free Support and Free Data Transfer if you buy a new PC.
    To receive this offer from Microsoft Store will have to buy a new All-in-one PC, Tablet, 2 in 1 PC or Laptop.
    $50 Gift Card can only be used towards future purchase at Microsoft Store online (United States) and also this offer isn't combinable with other offers.

If you plan to buy a new computer this can be a great time.

You can buy a new HP ENVY Rove 20-k121us Touchsmart All-in-One PC for $699. The discount is big, you will save $300.

For more details about this offer go to

2. Mamdouh

MamdouhNew Member

Threads:
    Thx. Friend ;)

3. Bryan Cassidy

Bryan CassidyNew Member

Threads:
    Thanks looks great. do you know whether this post is nationwide or not? I'm considering buying a new computer and this might help. Do you currently have microsoft pc? I haven't tried any of the new surface laptops but they look great.

4. mikelouis

mikelouisActive Member

Threads:
    That is some good deals that people will be getting. I think people should stop whining about the end of XP since this OS has been around for a long time. It is about time that people should update their operating systems to better ones that are still supported.

5. Sly14Cat

Sly14CatActive Member

Threads:
    A $50 card doesn't seem like too much. Are you allowed to use it on its other services such as XBox Live or Skype? That seems like the most logical option, as opposed to only being able to buy from their actual store, where I'm guessing you can either get the actual appliances themselves, or you can buy accessories for them. Anyways thanks for the offer.