Get a free box of organic snacks for free and help a child in need!

Discussion in Freebies and Giveaways started by pennylane • Sep 30, 2014.

1. pennylane

pennylaneActive Member

Threads:
    Hey all,

I did this free trial and loved it so I wanted to pass it along. Until September 30th (one day left!),

is offering your first food box filled with organic/all natural snacks completely free, including shipping. After they ship your first box, you may cancel at anytime to avoid any charges.

For every box they send, they will give a meal to a hungry child in the US. I think that's awesome.

Here is a YouTube video featuring a peek at a couple of the items going to be in their October Box this month (in a box, there's 8+ different surprise snacks that change montly):

If you sign up by the 30th, as long as you cancel by Nov 1 you will not be charged a cent. If you like it, stay on for $10 a month. I got my first box in Sept and cancelled with no charges or issues. I'm a big snacker and liked it a lot so I will probably rejoin after the holidays when I have more extra cash.

2. pennylane

pennylaneActive Member

Threads:
    Awesome! I actually just rejoined tonight after posting and watching the video. I actually love that brand of almond butter (I buy them at whole foods for 1.50~something a pack on impulse) and I love falafel anything.